Disciplinary Rules and Regulations for Students
- Students are expected to maintain decorum in their behavior and habits at all times, befitting the prestige of the college.
- Students are advised to maintain minimum 75% attendance for appearing in end term examination. In case of deviation, the college is empowered to detain the student from appearing for the examination.
- Participation of students in academic activities such as workshops/seminars and industrial visits is mandatory.non participation without prior notice may adversely affect the internal performance assessment of the student.
- Students are not allowed to leave the campus during the teaching hours without a written application duly signed by the concerned authority.
- Students are expected to maintain a cordial behavior with the classmates, staff, faculty and other employees of the college. Students must not engage in acts of violence, intimidation and abuse.
- Ragging is a criminal offence and an inhuman act, hence banned both inside and outside the college campus. Violators shall face dire consequences. Necessary disciplinary and legal actions shall be taken against them.
- Any loss or damage caused to the college property by any student shall be borne by the student himself.
- Adherence to dress code is mandatory for academic and allied activities in the campus.
- The decision of the college in any dispute or matter shall remain final and binding.